The dissemination and marketing of information through publications is one of the major objectives of the association. In this regard, NLA has been publishing several reports/ newsletters, etc. Some of these are listed here:
1. Pustakalya Awaj – annual publication since 1981
2. Courier – quarterly publication (in January, April, July and October)
4. Survey Report: Status of libraries, documentation and information center, 1986
5. Directory of libraries documentation and information center in Nepal-1997 (listing 203
6. An article of Nepal Library Association was published in Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science Second Edition, 2003 (page: 2137-2143). Bhola Kumar Shrestha, Juju Bhai Dangol, Murari Binod Pokhrel and Rudra Prasad Dulal contributed on the article.
7. NLA Brochure -2017
8. Report of IFLA Global Vision Workshop, Kathmandu Nepal, 15th August 2017 "How a
United Library field can tackle challenges of the future"
9. Report of Building Strong Library Association (BSLA) workshop organized by Nepal Library
Association supported by IFLA, 16th and 17th September 2017 Kathmandu, Nepal.
NLA sends its articles of activities to various publications and newsletters in the country like: Nepal National Library, Library Section of the Ministry of Education, etc.